Monday, April 12, 2010

a successful story of a bright boy.. Current mood: blessed



once upon a time, in a far-far away. some place in Pengkalan Hulu. i was attacked by the syndrome that i had pronounce it as 'tsunami'. it was the first 'tsunami' that i had in my life. the epic started when i met the person. it was a long journey and a very difficult path. i dare to say that i did solat hajat almost everyday. as i said, it was so dangerous and may punish me one day if i misstep. i admitted that it was really sadistic sin i had done in my life. look silly isn't it ?? but that was the truth. only by using an ordinary supernatural automatic camera. to make it stronger, i was encouraged by my trusted mates fkr, ndr and nz. i planned my strategy. i was too egoist till i didn't made 2nd or 3rd plan. too confident with my strategy. i used all sort of sources to get the person's information and background. i rewarded two innocent children to ensure my satanic plan 'get the job done'. as my feeling felt stronger, in one astonishing day, i directed them to take pictures of my target. it was during the college sport day. a nice and calm day to deliver my plan. and it was succeed. i felt so proud of that. but, God had a greater plan than i had. finally, i was caught. i knew the news based on my own powerful sources. immediately, i felt so guilty, so sinful. that was not myself. that was a criminal. then, i pray, pray, and pray. one night, in a gloomy night, i met the person. i told the person the truth. i said sorry to the person. we had a conversation. on that time, i felt so released, so free. what a colourful life it is. i am finally free from the syndrome. i agreed the phrase, God Knows Best. yes, God did it. God returned me back on the right path. i really thankful to God. now, i'm back to my usual normal life. i hope this story can give lesson to all readers, all my friends. but, most importantly is, the tragedy will always be a memorable memory in my life. the end...

No comments:

Post a Comment