Thursday, April 15, 2010

yesterday

yesterday,
all my troubles seemed so far away,
now it looks as tough they're here to stay,
oh, i believe in yesterday

suddenly,
i'm not half the man i used to be,
there's a shadow hanging over me,
oh, yesterday came suddenly.

yes, it came suddenly.
why it came suddenly??
i do not want to talk about THE BEATLES, they are 'yesterday'...
i just want to share my memory of 'yesterday' friend.
yes, his name is F****. yes, why his name?
because i think he is my dream friend.
our friendship started on 16 june 2008, when we register to a prestigious MRSM pengkalan hulu.
i first see him in bilik PSP, to listen the intro speech by PAK HASSAN.
i also see SYAMIL and ATHIRAH BOEY there.
based on my first naked eyes sight, my instinct said that he is a special person.

i back to my new room, wow!!
it seems like he is my new roommate. what a coincidence.
and then, start our journey living and share our interest there.

WHY I LIKE HIM SO MUCH?
most of all, he share a same genre of music with me.
we like romance evergreen songs, probably like air supply, the beatles.
we are so unique in the neighborhood because i think only he and me that admire the songs so much.
in any program, i am so lucky having the opportunity to involve with him..
like... program mentor. he is my mentor of biology and prinsip akaun.
besides that, we also have a same vision, same ambition,
to involve in business or corporate world (more suitable). if him, i guess because of his father's encouragement (also business person). but me, haha. because i want to challenge myself. and of course to also be a part of 'billionaires' club members too. (am i dream too high, i think NOT)
hmm, if about fashion, i really admire how the way his appearance. perfume: polo ralph lauren, shirt: dockers. metro sexual i guess. or metropolitan, urban...me? hmm, well, a little bit less than him. but, i also keep importance of my appearance, my daily dress. same just like him.

Now, we have start our very own journey to seek our dream future and fortune. I wish I can be his business or investment partner one day. yes, like sergey brin & larry page, paul munger & warren buffett, rothschild & warburg.

take care of your health in 'perantauan'. 'hujan emas di negeri orang, hujan batu di negeri sendiri. lebih baik di negeri orang'. hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment